Thursday, August 29, 2013

What's Cooking on Labor Day? Our Menu and Grocery List



 

Labor Day is this Monday! Can you believe that Summer is over. :( Boo Hoo!! We are sad to see our neighborhood pool close after Monday. A ton of wonderful memories were made there this summer with friends and family.




 My boys  became little fish in the water which made their mama so Proud!!

Don't get too sad for me though because I do LOVE Fall and everything about it! I look forward to decorating all year from September through the New Year. It's one of my most favorite times of the year. Last night there was a cool breeze in the air while we were riding bikes outside and it made me look forward to getting my decor out. YEA!

So, Monday is Labor Day the kick off to football season! LOVE it!! Have you started to think about how you are going to spend your day?  We are hopefully going to swim and enjoy being outside together as a family. We are also not going to go hungry this Labor Day and I thought that I'd share with all of you our menu for the day.

Breakfast:



Lunch:

Will be light and easy: Sandwiches, Fruit, & Chips (hopefully enjoying this at the pool or in the backyard) :)

Dinner:





Dessert:





If the above options don't sound good to you then maybe you would like to try:






f10231fbf48530a29b08bf5db876b04f9b7295de013674d17d

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)