Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back To School Teacher Gift


 

 This last week was my boys first days at Pre School and Mother's Day Out. I LOVE their teachers and wanted to give them a small back to school treat to show our appreciation. I baked them a batch of our favorite chocolate chip cookies, placed them in cellophane bags, and attached this cute note. They loved them! If you would like to make this same treat for your child's teacher you can go below the image below and click the word HERE to print.


Click HERE to print above image.


2 comments :

  1. I may need to do this. My poor kid has a hard teacher this year. Maybe a few brownie points will help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so cute! Love the printable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)