Thursday, July 4, 2013

Grilled Zucchini





 

 I sure love grilled vegetables in the summer time! I especially enjoy fresh zucchini & squash on the grill. It's really easy to put together and it doesn't take long to cook.

Ingredients:
4 regular size zucchini's cut length wise
2 T olive oil
garlic powder
onion powder
salt/pepper

Directions:
In a large mixing bowl place your cut up zucchini. Pour about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the zucchini and sprinkle the powders and salt/pepper to your liking over the top. Using your hands mix the spices and oil over the vegetables.
Place your zucchini on a low heated grill for 10 minutes or until they are starting to char. You might have to turn them to get it cooked to your liking. :)

Enjoy cooking outside during these wonderful summer months!!


9 comments :

  1. Mmm. I'll have to try this! My in laws give us a ton of fresh zucchini and squash this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled zucchini is a great dish to enjoy in the backyard or to prepare for a summer picnic. My family will enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually made this before and it came out fabulous! I don't know why, but doesn't everything always taste better grilled?! Great recipe; thanks for sharing! Hope you had a fabulous Friday and have a wonderful weekend :o)

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I love zucchini and it looks beautiful when it is grilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love zucchini....I'm going to try this.. visiting from Mom's mingle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm I just loved fresh zucchini in the summer, thanks for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love zucchini - I am going to try this out. I usually saute it with garlic and a little olive oil.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)