Tuesday, July 2, 2013

6 Free Summer Subway Art Printables



Here I go again with free subway art!! ;) I just can't get enough of these things! Below are six of my favorite for summer. Each description on these makes my heart smile and reminds me of being a kid again and wanting to give each of these opportunities to my kids. Oh how I love summer! :) Click on the link below each picture to take you to the site I found the art and you can print at home for free.
Have fun decorating!!
 brown paper packages: {oh, what do you do in the summertime?} guest post: eighteen25
Source: Eighteen 25

 
Source: Manda Girl

summer-subway-art-copy_thumb2 

 


 
Source: CM2

summersubway art1.jpg 
Source: 4share

4 comments :

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I shared on Google+ and am pinning now to my freebies board! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday :o)

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, did I invite you to my Digital Art: Inspiration for Bloggers Community? I just posted these printables there! If not, please let me know so I can send you an invite! I don't see you in the members list.

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these subway art printables! Thanks for sharing and have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just stoppin' by to say thank you for the follow back on Bloglovin'! Have a great night!

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)