Monday, July 8, 2013

5-Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken



 

 Ingredients:
1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons sesame oil

Directions:
Place Chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large ziploc bag. Close bag and shake to thoroughly coat the chicken. Place chicken in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours, turning the bag once or twice throughout the day to make sure the chicken is marinating evenly.
Remove chicken from bag and immediately throw away any remaining marinade. Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.

Source: Six Sisters Stuff

4 comments :

  1. Hi Deanna,

    Thanks for stopping by. I'm delighted to meet you, and so happy you enjoyed my review of Carol's book, Trouble In Store, on my blog!

    Your recipe looks scrumptious! I LOVE Teriyaki Chicken! I host a weekly party called Inspire Me Monday (as well as Wordless Wednesday and Frienddhip Friday).

    Won't you join us for Inspire Me Monday and share your delicious recipe with us?

    Have a blessed day!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teriyaki Chicken is one of my favorite dishes. I love your recipe it is so easy and I know it will be delicious! Thank you for sharing your post with me. Would love to have you share it at our BBQ Block Party which will go live Wednesday afternoon. Stop by and join in the fun! http://www.easylifemealandpartyplanning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following Sweetwater Style. I am YOUR newest follower. Love anything teriyaki, so will definitely try this super looking chicken. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! I'm doing chicken later in the week, and I"m definitely giving this one a try. We've tried a few other recipes like this, but they always end up being super soy saucey and way too salty.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)