Saturday, July 13, 2013

Simple Summer Burlap Wreath


 

 I love the way this wreath turned out! I wanted something simple & bright for our summer wreath and using these bright yellow flowers on a simple burlap wreath I think I got just that. :) I know that I am late putting up my summer wreath in mid July but life has just gotten away from me these days. And to make it worse when I went to the craft store to buy supplies they had their autumn decorations on 30% off already!?!?!? WHAT!!!  It made me feel really behind. But I think I'm ok because I can have this cute thing up into early autumn because of its colors. That I love! ;)

Supplies Needed:
  • Burlap
  • Flowers
  • a ready made wreath
  • Hot glue
  • Scissors


Directions:

  • Wrap the burlap around the wreath. Hot gluing it together in the back to seal it together.
  • Cut the flowers off of the stems.
  • Hot glue the flowers to the wreath wherever you would like them.
  • Make a hook on the back of the wreath using left over burlap.
It's that easy y'all!! I would love to see what summer wreaths you have created. Have a great day. :)

5 comments :

  1. Love it! The pop of the yellow flowers against the burlap ribbon is perfect. I did a burlap summer wreath too, with pinwheels. Didn't have burlap ribbon though... just cut strips from an old sack. I like how neatly the ribbon lies down on your wreath form, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I've been wanting to make a wreath like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how simple this is. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. I am now following you via bloglovin', facebook, and pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rosettes and the simplicity of it! Pinning. Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)