Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Angel Chicken


 
Oh this recipe is SO good and easy!! Perfect for those busy week nights. I found this recipe a few months ago at Eat at home and have made it several times since. All of my kids LOVE it so that is a huge plus for me. :)

Ingredients:
4-6 chicken breasts
3 tbs butter
Italian dressing mix-1 packet
cream of chicken or golden mushroom soup
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup white wine
angel hair pasta, cooked

Directions:
Put the chicken in the crock pot . Melt the butter and soften the cream cheese in the microwave. Stir those together with the Italian dressing mix, the soup and wine. Place the Italian mixture over the chicken and cook on low for 5-6 hours.

Now, I don't care for white wine (I'm a red wine girl) so the first time I made this I didn't care for the flavor as much. So, I have left it out ever since and it is just as good. :) 

Serve the chicken and sauce over a bed of angel hair pasta. 

2 comments :

  1. looks delish and super easy. i love crock pot meals! thanks for stopping by my blog and cohosting with me on tasting tuesdays. new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really yummy and I'm definitely gonna try making this for my girls. Thanks so much for stopping by My Epicurean Adventures!! Just joined your GFC and am your newest Twitter follower! So awesome to make new friends. :) Have a wonderful day!

    Christine :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)