Thursday, February 14, 2013

Penne Gorgonzola


Ingredients
1 box of Penne pasta
2 cups half and half
5 oz package of  Gorgonzola cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, minced
4 tablespoons butter
fresh ground pepper
tomato for garnish
grilled chicken sliced or cubed

Directions
  • Heat the water for the pasta and cook it according to package directions.

  • While that's cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan. Saute the garlic for a bit in the butter.




  • Whisk in the half & half and heat it over medium heat, then whisk in the cheeses. Allow the cheese to melt and add the pepper. At first the cheese seems thin but it thickens up after adding it to the pasta. Pour over the pasta.

  • You can add the chicken to the pasta and sauce or you can place it on top. My kids like it separate so I cubed my chicken and placed it on top of the pasta. I have had it both ways and its great either way. This recipe is a huge hit at my house!! Delicious!!


    Source: Eatathomecooks.com
     

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)