Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes



Ingredients:
1 chicken breast, shredded
1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup frozen mixed veggies
1 cup shredded Colby Jack shredded cheese
1 Tbs Herbs De Provence
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic salt
2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits

Directions:

Preheat your oven to 400 F.
In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices. The herbs that I bought included lavender. I did not care for the lavender at all. Next time I will try to find a mix of herbs without it.


Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.

Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. I add a little extra cheese on top.  A little more cheese in my opinion is always a good thing!! :)


Let rest for about 3 minutes and enjoy!!



 


Source: www.tablespoon.com/recipes/chicken-pot-pie-cupcakes-recipe

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)