These mini egg muffins are a huge hit at our house and loved by everyone, which is really hard to accomplish. :) A great thing about these muffins is you can put just about any meat or vegetable in them. We have put ground sausage, bacon, spinach, and even broccoli. They are good served with fruit or something sweet like cinnamon rolls.
- Sliced ham cut up into cubes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly spray a 12 or 24 mini cupcake pan with oil.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, oil, and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the ham evenly into each cupcake.
- Ladle the egg mixture over the ham.
- Sprinkle with Colby Jack cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.