Tuesday, March 26, 2013

French Crepes


Ingredients:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted

Directions:
Sift together flour, sugar, and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together with an electric mixer. Beat in flour mixture until smooth; stir in melted butter. Let the batter rest for about 10 minutes before cooking your first crepe.
Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the pan, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe. Tip and rotate the pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Fill with strawberries, bananas, blueberries, peaches, chocolate, apples, or whatever sounds good. :)

2 comments :

  1. These look delicious! Always looking for breakfast recipes and never think of crepes. I am sure these will be a hit. I am thinking strawberries and drizzle with some dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I am always looking for more breakfast recipes too. It wasn't till my sister in law made us some crepes one morning that I realized that I never make them and that it had to change. ;) my daughter loves them with chocolate drizzled on top too. There is something about strawberries and chocolate. Yum!! Thanks for stopping by, I love getting comments. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)