Friday, February 15, 2013

Love burgers


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day and was able to share the day with those that they love most in this world. Also, I hope that in everyone's heart you remembered the true One that will love you forever, our most precious Lord and Savior Jesus. It is in Him that we are capable of loving others and it is through Him that we are given eternal life. I ran across John 3:16 written in a special way and I wanted to share it with you.

In love, my wonderful husband helped me make heart shaped hamburgers for our family on Valentines Day. I think he gets into the holidays just as much as I do. It's really cute. :)

First, we shaped the meat using heart shaped cookie cutters.


 Then, we threw them on the grill. Yum!


Added some heart shaped cheese.


We then, had a very delicous hamburger made with true love on this very special day!!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)