Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Front Door Basket


I've had the same wreath on my front door ALL winter and I wanted something fresh & new, and I wanted tulips. So yesterday I headed off to Michael's craft store and found that all their Ashland flowers were 50% off!! YEA!! For me! :)
I already had the container that I had bought at a Southern Living party a few years ago. So, I took that with me and tried different colored tulips until I found that I had the perfect color and number for the basket. I'm also glad that I took the basket into the store because I realized that the flowers were too short and needed something inside to give them a lift over the basket. So I also bought some green Styrofoam to put in the bottom of the basket.
I love the way the arrangement turned out. :) So pretty!

Happy Spring Everyone!!



8 comments :

  1. I LOVE this-- it's so pretty and Springy!! :) Thanks for linking up to Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa so much for commenting on my basket. I know this sounds so dorky, but you were the first person to ever comment on something I made that I didn't already know!! ;) ha ha!! Thanks for making my day.

      Delete
  2. Aww, Thank you so much!! I just linked up to your party. Thank you for asking me. :) I also, joined your blog. Do you have your parties every Monday? I'd love to link up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH - this is beautiful as well! =) Thanks for sharing it at our Pinterest Power Party!!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lovely, I am your new follower from Blog Hop. Followed you via GFC. Love your awesome blog!
    Feel free to visit, follow and leave me comments @www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being a new follower. :) I checked your blog and you too have a really great blog. I'm now following you too. Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see more of your posts. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh your basket on the door is fabulous and the tulips are so beautiful. I do think we have the same tulips, your door looks so inviting. Beautiful basket. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is a striking color and it's quite hard to adorn. Good thing you see these white tulips; it's a perfect combination. It adds a more inviting appeal and made your door becomes livelier. Anyway, I noticed that the color seems to fade; a paint will definitely do the trick to hide it for the meantime. #Danielle @ VinylumeInc.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)