Thursday, April 25, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts



Teacher Appreciation Week in Texas is May 6-10th this year which is 11 days away!! And I know all of you want to SPOIL your kids teachers this year right!?!?! Well, after doing some searching I have put together a list of 10 really cute ideas. Not only are they cute, but they also each come with free printables!! I LOVE it when I find free printables because that means I don't have to recreate the cute tag/card for the gift. Just click on the picture or the source below the picture to direct you to the website. I hope that this list has given you some ideas or better yet you are able to use one of them. :)

Source: Eighteen 25

Source: Eighteen 25

Source: Eighteen 25



Source: Eighteen 25




Source: SkipTo My Lou

 
Source: Eighteen 25






3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Diana. :) I had a lot of fun putting it together. I think I might use the Hands Down gift tag with the soap for my kids teachers. I'd love to see what you put together. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)