Monday, January 6, 2014

9 Glorious Breakfasts




I hope that everyone is doing well and surviving this cold Arctic air we are all experiencing here in the states. I know that the cold we are experiencing in San Antonio isn't even close to what the northern states are having so I truly hope that you have a warm place to be this week. If you are stuck inside and feel like doing some baking for breakfast her are 9 Glorious recipes for you to enjoy. :)

Apple Puff Pancakes

Apple Turnovers with Cream Cheese Icing

Baking Powder Biscuits

Bed & Breakfast Cherry Crumb Coffee Cake

Cinnamon & Sugar Donuts

Cinnamon Rolls

Huevos Rancheros

Orange Bow Knots

Pancakes Down Under

Just in case these 9 aren't enough here are 9 more! ;) Click here to get these recipes.

 Enjoy your week!

Deanna

 



1 comment :

  1. Oh my! Which one do I choose first??!! They all look so good. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)