Monday, January 13, 2014

Football Finger Foods


Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!?!?! Will you be watching the Superbowl in a couple of weeks? We are getting together with my husbands new boss for the Superbowl and I'm nervous because I don't know them very well yet and want to take something that everyone will like. So far I can't make up my mind which dish to make and it's driving me crazy!! While looking through some of my recipes though I found some of my favorites and put them together to share with you just in case you are wanting to prepare something for that night as well.  You really can't go wrong with any these. :) Which dish do you think I should make for a Superbowl party?

Buffalo Chicken Wings

Bean & Corn Salsa

Fajitas

Queso Blanco

Stuffed Chicken, Black Bean & Corn Quesadillas

Chili Dogs

Seven Layer Dip

Party Sandwiches

Italian Beef Sandwiches

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)