Monday, January 13, 2014

Football Finger Foods


Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!?!?! Will you be watching the Superbowl in a couple of weeks? We are getting together with my husbands new boss for the Superbowl and I'm nervous because I don't know them very well yet and want to take something that everyone will like. So far I can't make up my mind which dish to make and it's driving me crazy!! While looking through some of my recipes though I found some of my favorites and put them together to share with you just in case you are wanting to prepare something for that night as well.  You really can't go wrong with any these. :) Which dish do you think I should make for a Superbowl party?

Buffalo Chicken Wings

Bean & Corn Salsa

Fajitas

Queso Blanco

Stuffed Chicken, Black Bean & Corn Quesadillas

Chili Dogs

Seven Layer Dip

Party Sandwiches

Italian Beef Sandwiches

11 comments :

  1. They all look so yummy I couldn't choose and would make all of the foods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a football fan but all of these look super yummy. Maybe I'll make some for the Olympics. haha! That is about the only sports you will catch me watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm!! I'm not a football fan but I will use any excuse to have a party with great finger food :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I love going to football games, and I can sometimes watch football games on TV, but I can't stand watching the Super Bowl. I think it's the commercials. Let me just see the dang game! But these all look like super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all of these foods are yummy. I particularly lve chicken wings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chilli Dogs are always a hit in Texas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I am trying to figure out what I am gonna do for The Big Game :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh thanks for this! That queso looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those all look so delicious! I'm going to go check them out right now

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband and I were just talking about how we were looking for foods to have for the super bowel. I'm going to show him this to see if any of these strike his fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these foods sounds delicious! Definitely great foods for a football party!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)