Monday, January 27, 2014

Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball


All you really had to say to convince me to make this cheese ball was bacon & ranch! That's it and I was convinced it would be delicious and it was!! The evening that I made this appetizer we had some friends over and I think my friends husband and I could have eaten the whole thing ourselves. ;) It's addicting for all you ranch lovers like us out there. Definitely should make for your next party. I know I will. There are a lot of different cheese balls out in the recipe world. What is your favorite?

Ingredients:
2 (8 oz each) packages cream cheese (I used the fat free)
1 (1 oz.) packet dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
4 green onions, thinly sliced
5 pieces of turkey bacon, fried and crumbled
1/4 cup chopped black olives, optional
pecans or almonds, finely chopped for coating

Instructions:
Combine all the above ingredients except for the pecans or almonds.
After the ingredients are combined roll them all into a ball.
Lay out your chopped nuts on a flat surface.
Roll your cheese ball in the nuts until the ball is covered.

Recipe Source: Favorite Food Recipes

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)