Thursday, December 12, 2013

Apple Turnovers with Cream Cheese Icing


Hello Friends! I hope that everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving and is enjoying this beautiful holiday season. My life has been a bit crazy lately. The weekend immediately following Thanksgiving we moved from Austin to San Antonio Tx. It has been an eventful couple of weeks and I apologize for not sending you all things Glorious. ;) My mind has been consumed with the move and I've put cooking and crafting on the back burner. We are finally feeling a bit settle into our new home though so I'm hoping that I will be back in the kitchen this weekend. We are missing our friends and family a lot but will hopefully get to see them often. San Antonio isn't but a couple of hours away.

Today I am sharing with you a simple and delicious apple pastry. My family loves apple, but you could fill it with pumpkin, cherries, pears, peaches.... whatever your little heart desires. ;) To get this recipe head on over to Memories by the Mile where I did a guest post last week.

I hope you enjoy this recipe!

Deanna


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)