Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chili Dogs


About a week ago I wrote about how I make chili. Well, it makes a ton so I always end up freezing a couple of containers for later use. Tonight we had friends over and a cold front just blew through town today so it's really really cold outside and I wanted that chili again!! :) So instead of making a new batch I just put the frozen chili in a large pot on the stove and it was ready in about 20 minutes. Knowing how much the little kids like hot dogs we thought it would be a great idea to combine the two tonight and just have a fun night eating chili dogs, hanging out, and catching up with our friends who we are going to miss very much when we move. :(

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)