Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mothers Day Gift & Free Printable



Mother's Day is only about a week and a half away and I know we are all trying to think of what to get our moms this year. My mom is difficult to shop for because she has everything she really wants or needs. And she doesn't like "more stuff" sitting around in her house. Unlike me I have stuff everywhere!! ;) My house drives her crazy!!

Last weekend we went to visit my parents. There are a lot of us that bombard their sweet house and it's always crazy. After a meal she never wants to sit down and do dishes, and neither do I, so a lot of times she serves dinner on paper plates. Well I had recently ran across the blog Creative Capital B with the cute idea of giving plates, napkins, and cups as a gift so the gift recipient doesn't have to do the dishes. I thought this would be perfect for my mom! What a perfect gift for her! I can help her spice up her paper plate collection with some springy plates for Mother's Day so next time she has people over and doesn't want to do dishes she will have a cute set of plates, napkins, and cups to serve on.

I played around on the computer this morning and came up with this cute tag with the saying to go along with the gift. The tag is 4x5 and I printed it on card stock.  Please feel free to print a copy for yourself and if you want one in a different color I can change it and send it to you as a jpg so you can print one at home.

Good luck planning for all of your moms or lovely ladies in your life!!



Simply click on the above image and you can download and print at home. :)



4 comments :

  1. Hi, just popped over from the Life on Lakeshore Drive Blog Hop. I love your idea for your mom. What a wonderful personal idea. I am sure she will love it. Your card is a very cute idea as well. She is one lucky mom... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diane. She is pretty special to me for sure!! I hope that your day is great and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely blog. I always enjoy connecting with other Christian bloggers. Following. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love receiving them. :)
      I hope you have a blessed day.
      Deanna

      Delete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)