Monday, January 28, 2013

Free baseball valentine

 
This year I decided to make my boys their own Valentine's Day cards for them to give to their friends at school. I ran across the idea of You're a hit Valentine on a baseball and loved it because my boys are constantly outside throwing balls with their dad. 
I took a picture of one of their baseballs and using Photoshop I removed the background and in a new layer typed the wording. I then flattened my image and saved as a jpeg. After printing the baseballs onto card stock and cutting them out I punched two holes to stick a sucker through and then I was done!! So Cute and super easy!! I love the way they turned out and I think the boys will too.
If you would like for me to send you this image as a jpeg please message me and I would be more than happy to send it to you. I can also change the name for you as well or just take it off. :)
Happy crafting!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)