Friday, March 1, 2013

Happily Ever After...


My brother is getting married and I am so excited!! He has found the one that his heart has been looking for and she is going to be a wonderful addition to our family. We love you Ashley!!

They are having a small country wedding at a vineyard here in central Tx. They have done a fantastic job planning this intimate event in only a couple of months. They wanted a canvas for their sign-in table at the reception with their names and the wedding date. I was beyond thrilled when they asked for me to help them with the project. Ashley's colors are red and white so I went with a white canvas with a deep red font.

I really like the way it turned out and hope that this gift brings back wonderful memories of their special day for years to come. 

With all of my heart, Best Wishes Danny & Ashley! 

I am linked up at www.beneathmyheart.comlinky party :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)