Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Treats




These Easter treats are so much fun to make for little ones. Eating goldfish are so much fun to eat when in packaging shaped like a carrot. :) I am providing snack for both of my boys mother's day out classes tomorrow and figured since Easter is Sunday that I would make these "carrots". :)

Here is what you need to make this snack:

  • Goldfish
  • Cone shaped Celobags
  • Green Raffia


To put the "carrot" together pour as many goldfish as you like into the cone shaped bag. Tie off with the green raffia and your done! :) I trimmed the extra bag off my carrots to make them look a little neater. I also didn't put a lot of goldfish in a bag because they are for 2 and 3 yr olds.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)